Dr. Inge Wetzel
Most common signs:
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Puffiness under the eyes
- Horizontal creases in lower lids
- Chronic non-cyclic fluid retention
- Chronic swollen glands
Most common symptoms:
- Gastrointestinal Canker sores, celiac disease, chronic diarrhea,
Ulcers, gas, Irritable bowel, colitis.
- Genitourinary Bed -wetting, chronic bladder infections, kidney
- Immune Chronic Infections.
- Mental/emotional Anxiety, depression, hyperactivity, inability to concentrate, insomnia, irritability, mental confusion, personality change, seizures.
- Muscoskeletal Bursitis, joint pain, low back pain.
- Respiratory Asthma, chronic bronchitis, wheezing
- Skin Acne, exzema, hives, itching, skin rash
- Miscelaneous Arrythmia, edema, fainting, fatigue, headache, hypoglycemia, itchy nose or throat, migraines, sinusitis, glaucoma, fractures vision.
- Genetic predisposition: When both parents are allergic, 67% of children are allergic as well. When one parent is allergic, 33% of children are.
- Immune system disorders: Low levels of IgA (normally present in the intestinal tract) can cause allergies during the first months in life.
- Stress: Stress is associates with low T-cell function and also causes low levels of IgA in the intestinal tract. This explains the relationship between severe mental stress and food allergies.
- Improper digestion: Immaturity of the gastrointestinal tract, Vit. A deficiency, Insufficient pancreatic enzymes, inflammation/ulceration of the intestinal tract, as well as diarrhea.
- Liver: The liver plays an important role in removing foreign proteins
- Leaky Gut: An overgrowth of unfriendly flora in the intestines can cause damage to the intestinal walls, causing them to “leak”. Undigested food can so enter into the bloodstream and cause an allergic reaction.
ACTION TO TAKE:
- Cellular Build: Repairs both RNA & DNA and is necessary to repair a leaky gut caused by yeast overgrowth.
- Ear candles: These clean lots of old wax and yeast from the ear canal, which is part of the respiratory tract.
- Vitamin C: 1000mg. T/R.Â Four times daily
- ALJ: Follow directions on bottle. (Aids in Ear infections, Asthma, Emphesema, smokers lungs, sinus, water in inner ear.
- Allergies (Homeopathic): Activates the brain to combat allergies.
- Vit. E with Selenium: start with 800 I.U. and go to 1600 I.U.
- Food Enzymes: Start with 2 at breakfast and one at lunch.
- Zinc: 60mg. Daily.
- Vitamin A: Especially necessary in cases of yeast infestation.
- Thymus extract: Two â€“ four daily.
- B-Complex: Two daily
- Colostrum: To repair RNA/DNA and heal gut wall.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Multi purpose healer and powerful rebuilder of immune function.
- Drink plenty of Chlorophyll.