Fibromyalgia is a form of muscular and “soft-tissue” rheumatism. It refers to pain in muscles and connective tissues. Specific symptoms include:
- Tenderness of at least 11 to 18 specific sites of the anatomy
- Chronic aching
- Sleep disturbances
- Chronic Fatigue
- Gastrointestinal Disturbances
- Soft tissue swelling
- Cardiovascular problems (dizziness, palpitations)
- Decreased sense of energy
- Varying degrees of anxiety and depression
Due to the muscle pain most people decrease their physical activities, which leads to an increase of the symptoms. The lack of sleep is devastating to the body, because during the 4th level of sleep, the body regenerates and repairs.
Causes of Fibromyalgia:
- Thyroid problems are always associated.
- Yeast overgrowth.
- Traumatic emotional experience.
- Magnesium, phosphate and oxygen deficiencies.
- Biological disruption of energy production mainly caused by digestive disorders.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Low levels of growth hormone.
- Disruption of sleep.
- Low levels of seratonin.
Research has found that people with Fibromyalgia have a higher level of a particular substance (a neuropeptide) in their spinal fluid that carries pain signals. Dr. Bradley states that it is almost as if these people have a pain filter that is not working well. This can be caused by a lack of a particular enzyme along with a decrease in endorphins.
- Trauma over a prolonged period of time disrupts energy production in the body. That along with poor diet, lack of exercise, and lack of proper nutrients weakens the Immune system and yields to the onset of Fibromyalgia.
- Several B-vitamins are essential for proper respiratory function. This function also requires Magnesium. Most people with fibromyalgia have been found to have a Magnesium deficiency, just like people with migraines. High levels of Magnesium are necessary for the production of energy. A lack of Magnesium causes the body not to be able to utilize oxygen for muscle energy, causing fatigue and depression.
- Magnesium is also required to block the toxic effects of aluminum. For this reason aluminum toxicity is found to be high in Fibromyalgia. Aluminum also inhibits the absorption and utilization of phosphates necessary to create energy. Fluoride attaches itself to aluminum and causes an increased risk of Osteoporosis and Alzheimers.
- This combination can act as a potent detoxifier of aluminum in the body organs, especially the brain. Malic acid increases the disposal of aluminum through the bowel and urinary system. A clinical study done on 15 patients brought results over a 4 â€“ 8 week study. Each one of them ingested 1200 â€“ 2400mg. of malic acid, along with 30 â€“ 600mg. of magnesium.
- Thai Go juice is the most potent antioxidant currently on the market. It helps to relieve symptoms of fatigue, pain, depression, insomnia and improves immunity. A great product for people with fibromyalgia.
- The hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary, stimulates the thyroid to produce thyroxin. Since chronic fatigue is one of the primary conditions in Fibromyalgia , low metabolism due to an underactive thyroid is a common ailment. Manganese feeds the pituitary gland, which in return can produce a higher level of thyroxin.
- Since a lack of proper oxygenation is part of the problem, Coq-10 can greatly benefit by increasing the oxygen in body tissues. Add to this other antioxidants, phytonutrients and bioflavenoids and you will be on the road to recovery.
– Acidophilus and Bifidophilus Flora Force are crucial for total recovery. It needs to
be used with a total candida program to destroy the overgrowth of yeast and reestablish
friendly flora. The intestinal tract HAS to be repaired for proper immune
function. To help with the repair you may use: Cellular Build – A nucleotide formula that helps to repair
both RNA and DNA of the cell.
- Improvements vary from person to person. They may assist in better sleep, however, be aware of the side effects. Some tranquilizers or sleep-aids may assist in better sleep, but can suppress level four sleep and make the symptoms worse. Several of these drugs like Valium and Pestoril can also be addictive.
- Prednisone and Cortisone can be excellent at reducing pain, but have very serious side effects that put them in the dangerous category. They can cause Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Hypertension and mental disturbances. Along with a loss of Vitamin D, C, Potassium, Zinc and a suppressed immune system.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs:
- These are sold under the tradenames Tylenol, Liquiprin, Datril, Motrin, Advil and Aspirin. These reduce fever, fight pain, and remove inflammation. If taken over a long period of time they carry the danger of a significant decrease in liver function and can harm the kidneys. In the Harvard Health Letter research shows that it is probably the cause of 5,000 kidney failures annually in the U.S.
Super Supplement: 2x daily.
Coq-10 Plus: 3x daily.
Fibralgia: 4x daily.
Thai Go: 1 oz 2 x daily.
Flaxseed oil: 1xdaily.
Omega 3 High EPS: 2 x 1 capsule daily.
Thyroid Activator: 4xdaily.
Skeletal Strength: 4xdaily.
Bifidophilus Flora Force: 4x daily (on empty stomach).