The “Should Be” Vitamin
Grapine is the most powerful antioxidant known to man.Â It scavenges free radicals, which are atoms in the air and also produced by the body, that attack cells.Â These free radicals are, for example, what make an apple turn brown when sliced.Â Grapine is very bio-available which means it is quickly and easily absorbed into the body.Â (It can usually be found in the blood within twenty minutes of ingesting and in the saliva within an hour.)Â It has been found to be fifty times more effective than Vitamin E and twenty times more than Vitamin C as an antioxidant.
Grapine readily crosses the blood-brain barrier preserving memory as well as reducing and preventing senility.Â Studies have shown that even sluggish memory was able to be improved.Â Being able to cross the blood-brain barrier also provides protection to the central nervous system.Â Because Grapine is such a powerful free-radical scavenger it has been shown to reduce the risk of a number of serious diseases including heart disease and cancer.Â It also has:
- Reduced plaque in the arteries.
- Inhibited an enzyme that causes inflammation thereby alleviating pain of arthritis.
- Strengthened blood vessels, capillaries, veins (varicose and spider veins) arteries and helped keep the red blood cell membranes flexible.
- Curbed bruising, severity of sports injuries, and the risk of phlebitis (inflammation of the veins).
- Been used in France for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy.
- Helped some diabetics reduce the amount of insulin needed.
- Been used as an anti-histamine, reducing the chances for stress ulcers, allergies and respiratory conditions like asthmaâ€¦
- Improved circulation which improves the availability for nutrients to get to the cells, making it very valuable to smokers, diabetics, stroke victims, arthritics, women taking oral contraceptives and people with swollen, edematous legs.
- Been highly effective as an anti-oxidant against the deterioration of the liver.Â Our liver is the main detoxifying, nutrient assimilating and energy producing organ in the body
- Reported by people taking Grapine that they experience less fatigue and more energy.
- Helped in the relief of Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease.Â This is believed to be due to the restoring action of the elasticity of the connective tissues.
- Helped stimulate the repair of collagen.Â Collagen is the main constituent upholding the integrity of vascular walls, skin, ligaments, gums, bones, tendons, and muscles. For this reason many people use this supplement to keep their skin elastic, smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Aided in the healing of psoriasis, age-spots, sun damage and skin cancers.
- Significantly reduced the incidence of edema, even in PMS.
- Relieved the symptoms of ADD and ADHD.
As you can see, Grapine does so much good that everyone who takes it will benefit in some way.Â Unfortunately, as with all the other herbs and supplements, there are a number of generic grape seed and pine bark products that will not work as well as NSP’s.Â Quality is everything.Â Take the name you can trust for superior quality in every bottle. Take NSP.Â You deserve it.